Monday, April 13, 2009

1st Post on the New HAPLab Forum and Blog!

Welcome, welcome everyone! I, Al Smith, am very excited to present to you the new High Altitude Performance Lab's (HAPLab) brand new forum and blog. The main purpose of this is to present weekly topics of interest to ourselves, our students, or you the readers in the area of sport science. I am pleased to say that this blog/forum is open to anyone; please tell your friends, family, and co-workers.

Great potential exists for this blog to be a cornerstone of dependable and accurate information in a world of misleading and incorrect information.

As stated in the welcome section (to your top left), this blog/forum will be open to topics of your interest; in the absence of suggested topics, I or other ESS Faculty here at the Western State College of Colorado will post topics for discussion. Commenting is highly encouraged, even if you would like to learn more about a different topic. Suggestions are always welcome, and anything or any topic that would rather be kept anonymous can be emailed discretely to me at HAPLab01@gmail.com

I am looking forward to getting this off the ground in the next coming week. Please join me in making this blog/forum the place to learn, foster, and advance our common interest.

Lastly, you will find that 1 comment has been left by me, with directions for leaving comments on blog posts. Enjoy!

Submitted by Al Smith, HAPLab Manager

5 comments:

Al Smith (Sample) said...

Leaving comments can be fairly simple. First off, type what you would like to say in the text box to your right; then, pick your identity below what you wrote. You can use a google ID (if you have one), or simply just pick Name/URL to leave a name; or, of course you can post as anonymous. Fairly simple; again, questions can be directed to me at HAPLab01@gmail.com

Marti Peterson said...

OK, I'll check it out for a while.

Annie said...

The blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

My dad wants to give my iphone to someone, and I have some information that I want deleted (bank account info, misc flirts, etc.) How can I permanently delete this beyond recovery or undeletes? The person he's giving it to is a computer whiz,and I don't want him to have this info. Help
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://www.gayku.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38&p=964#p964]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Meal Schedule Snack Medication
clomid fertility
Other patients rarely experience uterine bleeding, nausea, and vomiting.
[url=http://buynaturalbathproducts.com/]clomid online pharmacy[/url]
It is considered illegal in the athletic world because there is no health related reasons for a male athlete to be taking this medication other than to enhance performance or appearance.
http://buynaturalbathproducts.com/ - cheap clomiphene